Returns & Our Policy
We want you to be completely in love with your Savannah Morrow pieces. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll happily accept a refund or provide you with a store credit. Before returning please ensure you’ve read and understood our returns policy, if any item/s are returned that don’t meet our policy will be returned back to the customer and charged a returned shipping fee. Please email email@example.com to receive authorisation of your return. Please include the following details in your email:
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll happily accept a return subject to the following conditions
- Savannah Morrow the label reserves the right to deny a refund if items are returned used, soiled, worn or damaged in any way or have any form of perfumes or scents on the fabric, and they will be returned to sender. You will be notified via email if your returned item is not suitable for a refund.
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense.
- You must contact us within 5 days of receiving your purchase together with original invoice and packaging.
- Returned items must be received by Savannah Morrow the label within 10 business days of our authorisation email. Upon receipt of the items, they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will receive a refund, or credit note for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase.
- We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within the returns timeframe.
- Full priced items can be returned for a refund or store-credit.
- Sale items or items purchased during a promotional event can not be returned or refunded as they are final sale
- Gift Cards may not be refunded.
- Store-credit notes are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- Savannah Morrow the label is not liable for the loss of garments being returned. We encourage you to return your item/s via registered or traceable postal services and taking note of your tracking number.
- Returned items must be sent by a prepaid method of shipping.
Processing Your Return
We endeavour to process refunds as soon as the item/s have been received. Please allow up to 5 business days for returns to be processed. You will receive an email notification of the status of your refund once finalised. Refunds can take several business days to reflect on your credit card statement. This varies depending on your payment provider.
Any applicable taxes and duties will be billed to the recipient. We do not cover these costs, so be prepared to pay duties and/or taxes for orders over a certain amount. Once custom officials determine the taxes and duties due, the recipient will be contacted to pay any charges so that the shipment can continue to its destination. Unfortunately, we have no control over this. If the package is refused by the consignee ( if you refuses to pay the duties and taxes) the package then will be delivered back to us. Before we can processed with a refund, you will be charged any return shipping fees or taxes that was applied to the package having to be returned.
We're are deeply sorry if an item you received is not in perfect condition. If you have received an item that is damaged or possibly faulty, please contact customer service immediately (within 3 business days of receiving the item/s)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the following details in your email:
1. Order number
2. What you’re returning
3. Reason for return
4. A Clear photo of the damaged area.
5. If you would like a refund or store credit.
Please note, this excludes fair wear and tear. As a fashion brand on the sustainable path we are working with natural materials to leave less of an ecological footprint on this earth. Because of its natural state our materials can be very delicate and can be easily snagged. Each of our garments are hand dyed and/or Naturally dyed. Colours may vary slightly to each garment and colour may change over time Adding to its uniqueness. Each garment will come with care instructions please follow them to ensure your garment is forever wearable.
- Please be aware the size guide is general and sizes will vary dependant on the silhouette and fabrication of the individual garment.
- In the description of each product we will do out best to describe the garments fit and measurements. Please also refer to our sizing guide.
- Please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com for any fit inquiries.
- We work with the majority of our pieces coming from natural sources meaning the material is delicate and can be easily snagged. Each garment is hand crafted with care and labelled accordingly.
- Our items are either hand dyed and/ or natural dyed. Colour over time may change adding to its uniqueness. Please follow care instructions so your item is forever wearable.
- In the circumstance the care instructions are not followed we are unable to accept returns or issue replacements.
Pricing & Payment
- All pricing shown on the Savannah Morrow website is in US Dollars.
- Savannah Morrow the label reserves the right to change pricing, product availability and descriptions at any time.
- Savannah Morrow the label reserves the right to change terms of any special offers, sales period and sales stock at any time.
Use Of Savannah Morrow The Website
- Website design, photos, content, text, graphics, style information, and other materials displayed or downloaded are property of Savannah Morrow the label.
- All content including our designs and photos are protected by the United states and International copy wright, and trademark laws.
- Unauthorised use of any such information or materials will violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity.
- Each customers privacy is of the utmost importance to Savannah Morrow the label
- All information collected by Savannah Morrow the label is used solely for order processing purposes.
Changes To This Privacy Poilcy