RETURNS & STORE POLICY
Please follow the below steps for returns
We want you to be completely in love with your Savannah Morrow pieces. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll happily accept a refund or provide you with a store credit. Before returning please ensure you have read and understood our returns policy, if any item/s are returned that don’t meet our policy they will be returned back to the customer and charged a returned shipping fee. To start a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive authorization. Please include the following details in your email:
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll happily accept a return subject to the following conditions
- You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your purchase via email email@example.com
- Savannah Morrow The Label reserves the right to deny a refund and/or store credit if the swing tags have been cut off or reattached in any way. If the returned items are used, soiled, worn or damaged in any way or have any form of perfumes or scents on the fabric. You will be notified via email if your returned item is not suitable for a refund/store credit. If the customer is wanting the pieces that were denied they must pay for the items to be returned to them.
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense.
- The original shipping cost is non-refundable
- Returned items must be received by Savannah Morrow The Label within 10 business days (domestic) 14 (international) of our authorization email. Upon receipt of the items, they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will receive a refund, or credit note for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase.
- We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within the returns timeframe.
- Full priced items can be returned for a refund or store credit.
- Sale items or items purchased during a promotional event are only eligible for a store credit.
- Gift cards may not be refunded.
- Store credit notes are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- Savannah Morrow The Label is not liable for the loss of garments being returned. We encourage you to return your item/s via registered or traceable postal services and taking note of your tracking number.
- Returned items must be sent by a prepaid method of shipping.
Processing Your Return
We endeavor to process refunds as soon as the item/s have been received. Please allow up to 5 business days for returns to be processed. You will receive an email notification of the status of your refund once finalized. Refunds can take several business days to reflect on your credit card statement, this varies depending on your payment provider.
All international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities.
Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer and we recommend you check your local customs website for estimated costs before purchasing.
Once custom officials determine the taxes and duties due, the recipient will be contacted to pay any charges so that the shipment can continue to its destination. Unfortunately, we have no control over this, if the package is refused by the consignee (if you refuse to pay the duties and taxes) and the package is then returned back to us a refund will not be accepted, we will offer a store credit valid for 6 months.
If the customs taxes are not paid for by the consignee and the package is returned back to us there may be a return shipping charge associated with this and a further import fee back into the United States, if they are to charge us the customs fees, taxes and return shipping fee this will be deducted from your store credit.
We reserve the right to deduct any return costs incurred from the total return for orders that are refused at customs should duties and taxes be unpaid.
We're are deeply sorry if an item you received is not in perfect condition. If you have received an item that is damaged or possibly faulty, please contact customer service immediately (within 2 days of receiving the item/s)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following details in your email:
1. Order number
2. What you’re returning
3. Reason for return
4. A clear photo of the damaged area
5. If you would like a refund or store credit
Please note, this excludes fair wear and tear. As a fashion brand on the sustainable path we are working with natural materials to leave less of an ecological footprint on this earth. Because of the natural state our materials can be very delicate and can be easily snagged. Each of our garments are hand dyed and/or naturally dyed. Colors may vary slightly to each garment and colors may change over time adding to their uniqueness. Each garment will come with care instructions please follow them to ensure your garment is forever wearable.
Changing Items or Cancelling an Order
Our warehouse starts processing orders immediately after they are placed, we cannot guarantee that your requested changes can be made to your order prior to shipment. Please make sure you choose your items carefully and add the correct shipping before placing your order. If you have an urgent change contact our team email@example.com straight away and we’ll try and assist with any change requirements as once the order has left our premises we are not able to make any changes.
- Please be aware the size guide is general and sizes will vary dependent on the silhouette and fabrication of the individual garment.
- In the description of each product we will do our best to describe the garments fit and measurements. Please also refer to our sizing guide.
- Please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org for any fit inquiries.
- We work with the majority of our pieces coming from natural sources meaning the material is delicate and can be easily snagged. Each garment is hand crafted with care and labelled accordingly.
- Our items are either hand dyed and/ or natural dyed. Colors over time may change adding to their uniqueness. Please follow care instructions so your item is forever wearable.
- In the circumstance the care instructions are not followed we are unable to accept returns or issue replacements.
Pricing & Payment
- All pricing shown on the Savannah Morrow The Label website is in USD dollars.
- Savannah Morrow The Label reserves the right to change pricing, product availability and descriptions at any time.
- Savannah Morrow The Label reserves the right to change terms of any special offers, sales period and sales stock at any time.
Use Of Savannah Morrow The Website
- Website design, photos, content, text, graphics, style information, and other materials displayed or downloaded are property of Savannah Morrow The Label.
- All content including our designs and photos are protected by the United States and International copyright and trademark laws.
- Unauthorised use of any such information or materials will violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity.
- Each customers privacy is of the utmost importance to Savannah Morrow The Label
- All information collected by Savannah Morrow The Label is used solely for order processing purposes.